We are the Drewery's - Lonnie, Amy, Emily and Gloria. We are living our dreams and striving to fulfill God's purpose for our family. We are incredibly blessed - Life is Good.

Monday, July 14, 2008

After! Locks of Love


Gloria decided to cut her hair (not herself this time) and donate it to Locks of Love www.locksoflove.org ,  an organization that designs hair pieces and wigs for children that have lost their hair as a result of one of many medical conditions. We'll ship her hair off this week. I think it will probably take care of at least 5 kids- that girl has some hair!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, Locks of Love. That's an awesome thing. Tell your daughter I know how she feels...I used to feel like I wanted to quit, too...I am soooo glad I stuck with it though, it's really rewarding now and it's something that you'll always be able to do and praise God with. Have a great day! :)


About Me

What we're up to this week...





________________
Add this to your site

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map