We are the Drewery's - Lonnie, Amy, Emily and Gloria. We are living our dreams and striving to fulfill God's purpose for our family. We are incredibly blessed - Life is Good.

Friday, September 19, 2008

My conversation with Gloria after school today...


Gloria:  Mom, can we go to Starbucks?


Me: No.

Gloria: Why?

Me: Because we're saving money.

Gloria: I wish there wasn't such a thing as money.

Me:  Oh really?  How would that work?

Gloria:  When I'm president, I'm going to get rid of money. 

Me:  How are you going to do that?

Gloria:  Well, nevermind.  I'll be rich when I'm president.

Me:  How are you going to get rich?

Gloria:  Everyone will give me their money because they adore me for being the first lady president!

0 comments:


About Me

What we're up to this week...





________________
Add this to your site

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map