We are the Drewery's - Lonnie, Amy, Emily and Gloria. We are living our dreams and striving to fulfill God's purpose for our family. We are incredibly blessed - Life is Good.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A day with Bailey

   I was blessed enough to get to spend the entire day with Bailey yesterday.  First, we took her to VBS at church.  She fit in quite well with the other kiddos in the nursery.  Every time I would walk by, she would smile really big and wave.  I was feeling pretty special until the ladies in the nursery told me she was doing that to everyone that walked by!!!   She is such a joy - the ladies were disappointed that she wouldn't be there the entire week!  We finished out the day with a wagon ride - what a treat!  I can't believe she'll be a year old in just 2 weeks.

0 comments:


About Me

What we're up to this week...





________________
Add this to your site

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map