We are the Drewery's - Lonnie, Amy, Emily and Gloria. We are living our dreams and striving to fulfill God's purpose for our family. We are incredibly blessed - Life is Good.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MWLJ Club

Okay, Lonnie thinks I've gone absolutely insane.  I have never voted on American Idol before this season - tonight I voted for 2 hours straight.  The girls and I now have our own 'Vote for Jason Castro' shirts.  I wore mine tonight at Gloria's choir program.  I think Lonnie was embarrassed!  Here's the real kicker...  I have been on the Idol forums and actually joined the MWLJ club (Mom's Who Love Jason). 


 I really think Jason will be successful whether he wins Idol or not.  He is staying true to himself.  He sang a beautiful song tonight.  I absolutely loved it! Will it be enough to stay in the Top 8?  We'll find out tomorrow.  Go Jason! 

0 comments:


About Me

What we're up to this week...





________________
Add this to your site

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map